Avram Grossman founded E-Novative in 1999, after having established the Internet Division for Samsung America Inc., Los Angeles in 1996. 'SAILAhead' was later acquired by the corporate office in Korea and grew to some 5,000 employees world-wide.
A few major milestone accomplishments:
- Developed the 'Traffic Light Tracker' System
- Receive U.S. Patent No. 7,719,418, for "WhereZMy" Personal Locator device.
- Vice President of Technology for Dense-Pac Microsystems (a public company) & President of CommercePac.com Internet Division
- Director of New Business for Samsung America Inc, Los Angeles
- Established SAILAhead Internet Services Division
- Established BioTechnology Division in Korea
- Negotiated Lo-Jack for S. Korea market
- Recommended and advised a number of Samsung R&D private investments
- Director of R&D for Toshiba America Information Systems.
- Developed proof-of-concent for wireless LAN
- Introduced the Toshiba Smart Card chip to North America
- Developed first touch-panel LCD for notebook PC
- Co-Founder of the PCMCIA Standards Committee.
- Pacific Crest Technologies, Inc. Co-Founder
- Inventor of the 'CardGrabber' Business Card Scanning System
- Universal Electronics Inc. Co-Founder
- Co-Invented 'One-For-All' Remote Control - Ptent No. 5,953,144